What is already an established standard for consumer goods is becoming increasingly important for capital goods as well. Existing and prospective customers value transparency more than ever, and want to know what they are getting right from the start. With a 2D or 3D visualisation integrated into your product configurator, you can easily fulfil this wish. Regardless of whether a prospective customer configures this on a laptop or tablet together with your sales team, or alone in the webshop, they immediately get a picture of their individual solution or product variant.
Benefits at a glance:
Understand complex products better
Visualisation simplifies complex configurations. Individual parts and components can be easily placed in a given space or casing using drag-and-drop. The product model generated can be interactively rotated, scaled and moved. Based on parametric 3D models, you can already see during product configuration how selected options and parameters visually affect the solution. Thanks to the defined rules of the configurator and integrated CAD models and data, the feasibility is also guaranteed at all times. Customer-specific tested products, systems or plants are thus created before the eyes of your customers.
Selling more successfully
Enhancing the configuration with a visualisation provides your sales force with a compelling selling point and creates individual customer experiences for all aspects of your portfolio. Real-time abstract technical data becomes tangible and understandable. And customer-specific solutions already start to take shape during the sales process. This creates trust and supports the purchasing decision, because the more convincingly and realistically you present your products, the more of them you will sell.
Visual configuration with encoway CPQ
- Interactive configuration of products, systems and solutions in real time
- Positioning and modifying of individual components and parts using drag & drop
- Delay-free rotating, zooming and swivelling of the product view
- Photo-realistic images of product variants and materials
- Realistic images in various environments and lighting conditions
- Central maintenance of product data, and logical and visual rules
- Integration of new variants, materials and textures without programming skills
- Creation and modification of material properties in a real-time 3D view
Visual configuration using the example of an electric motor
- Making abstract, technical data tangible
- Product composition by entering requirements Immediate representation of changes
- Immediate representation of changes
- Immediate feedback in case of invalid combinations
- Rotatable and zoomable product view
Connection of individual components via anchor points
- Buildable solutions with maximum freedom of configuration
- Anchor points ensure correct alignment of individual components
- Quick selection from different anchor types
- Precise movement and rotation of anchor points
- Immediate control of adjustments using example objects
Easy editing of materials and surfaces
- Products become tangible
- Photorealistic materials
- Individual backgrounds and environments
- Different lighting conditions
- Realistic textures
- Create and customise materials and textures
Useful information about 3D configuration
The specialist for electrical installations brings its sophisticated solutions to life with 3D configurators. The entire planning process has thus been significantly accelerated. Faulty product
Learn, which type of 3D configuration best suits your products and solutions and what you should pay attention to with 3D models, materials and rule sets.
The following four reasons illuminate why companies should opt for a visual configuration solution, especially if they sell complex products and solutions:
Graphically interactive configurators with integrated CAD models are the key to impressing customers with complex and versatile products.